While the global pandemic presents new challenges for most portfolio companies and their PE investors, it also offers a rare opportunity to gauge the ability of AI, Tech, and Big Data applications to positively influence portfolio outcomes and investor returns. As the COVID-19 crisis is of a once-in-a-century event, some investors underscore that in volatile times like these, uncertainty is at the heart of the heart of business, and leveraging existing data and domain expertise in new ways can provide greater predictability and an enduring competitive advantage.To explore how to navigate the current environment, and lay down the path to future transformation, ThroughPut Inc. invites you to an exclusive Panel Discussion on AI, Tech, and Data in PE & Portfolio Investments: How to emerge more successful through COVID-19 & Beyond.
Join this rare opportunity to meet and learn from a panel of distinguished speakers including:-
- Henry Camp, the Co-Author of "ThroughPut Economics" & the Founder of TOC Equity Partners
- Matthew Wickesberg, Co-CEO & CFO of Gentle Smiles & other HIG & PE-backed national roll-ups
- Kevin Fechtmeyer, the Managing Partner of at Cave Creek Capital & The Shattan Group
- Dr. Marcio Santos, Executive MD at Tridon & Berkshire-Hathaway's Lindsay Corp.
- Doug Song, Managing Partner at Prodos Capital & Citibank's Verus International
- Seth Page, COO of ThroughPut Inc, 7 other scaled & exited startups, & many dozens of transactions. Take part in the conversation with our Subject-Matter Experts and get actionable insights to the questions you are seeking answers for now.
By watching the online panel, you will learn
- How can existing Data, AI and other Technologies be leveraged today to increase Output, Profitability & Inventory turns?
- Where do the biggest data-driven investment opportunities lie, particularly in the near-term?
- What kind of ROIs can one expect during such difficult times? How can portfolio companies get started today?
- How do targeted investment decisions today lay the foundation for the industry leaders and laggards of tomorrow as the world emerges from the pandemic?
- How can ThroughPut Economics & Accounting be linked to traditional Cost Accounting for greater results?
- How can Operations be turned-around during & after the COVID-induced global economic crisis?
- What steps can one take now and in the future to create greater long-term sustainable market differentiation with greater Net IRR to investors?
The panel will be followed by a lively Q&A session with the audience.